Primary Care Opportunity with Indian Health System | Excellent Federal Benefits
IHS is currently seeking Family Medicine/Internal Medicine physicians with an innovative spirit to improve the health status of our Native American population.
Flexible Schedule Options: Day time schedule-no on call. At the Clinical Services Division located at the Colorado River Service Unit in Parker, Arizona which is located only 2.5 hours west of Phoenix, AZ.
Benefits of Working with IHS:
- All holidays off-11 paid federal holidays
- Newly adjusted competitive salary
- Only 1 license/50 states needed at Federal Facilities
- No Malpractice insurance needed while working at Federal Facilities
- A proven health care team
- Loan Repayment Program or NHSC Loan Repayment Program – Up to $20,000 – 25,000 annually
- Exceptional Federal Benefits, including Health and life insurance benefits
About Parker, AZ:
The parker IHS facility is located only 2.5 hours from Phoenix AZ and Palm Springs CA, 1.75 hours from Laughlin NV, 3 hours from Las Vegas NV, and 4 hours from Los Angelas, CA, making it easy to reach these vacation destinations and major airports. Most hospital staff choose to live in either Parker, or the nearby Lake Havasu city AZ (38 miles distant), home to the famous London Bridge and inviting waters of Lake Havasu.
Posted May 13, 2022