Primary Care Opportunity in a Peaceful Texas City
A clinic in Texas is seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed : Immediate
- Schedule/Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday : 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, Thursday : 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No Call
- Volume: 15 Patients Per Day
- Patient Ages: 2 years +
- Procedures: Suturing
- Support Staff: 2 MA's
- EMR/Charting: E-Clinical Works
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Take time away from from the big city and experience the beautiful and relaxing Denison, Texas.
- Walk or bike more than four miles of trails. Find places to swim, boulder, geocache or picnic along the shoreline. Play horseshoes or enjoy a push on the swings. Look for native Texas wildflowers and for fossils left from an ancient ocean.
- Take a stroll down historic main street and peruse the local art galleries. It's the perfect time to de-stress.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-22965
Posted September 3, 2020