Pediatrix Medical Group
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
The Woodlands, TX
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
at our Houston Northwest Practice located in The Woodlands, Texas.Responsibilities
- In our Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) our medical staff cares for infants at any gestational age, including the capability to provide conventional mechanical ventilation.
- Our medical staff neonatologists and neonatal nurse practitioners lead a specialized team of nurses, respiratory therapists, occupational therapist, physical therapists, lactation consultants, pharmacists and social workers who work together to care for your baby.
- Our NICU staff will provide specialized treatment in a patient- and family-centered care environment with an open visitation policy to encourage and support your involvement in the care of your baby.
Qualifications — Must have a minimum of a Master's Degree in Nursing
Benefits and Compensation Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount—
- 401k with company match——
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
—Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
—— Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024