Grow your Hospitalist career with TeamHealth in Glasgow, KY
T. J. Samson Community Hospital
Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at T.J. Samson Community Hospital, the flagship hospital of TJ Regional Health. T.J. Samson Community Hospital is located in Glasgow Kentucky, about 30 minutes from Bowling Green and 90 minutes from both Louisville and Nashville. We are looking for both day and night coverage for this new hospitalist program.
Make a positive difference working in a rural setting at this 124-bed community hospital. There is a family practice residency program, a 10-bed open ICU, with critical care backup and no procedures required. The daily census is 18 patient encounters. Enjoy excellent compensation and paid malpractice and tail coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, long and short term disability options
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Sign on bonus and relocation incentives
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted April 29, 2021