Critical Care Medicine Opportunity in an Exciting Tennessee City
A hospital in Tennessee is seeking a Critical Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed : January 8-20 and February 8-14 and 20-28
- Schedule/Hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Volume: 16-18 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Adult
- Procedures: Central line and airway management
- Support Staff: Staffing model is 1 MD during the day and 1 APP at night with MD backup call
- EMR/Charting: Meditech/PK
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
About the Location:
- Chattanooga offers an incredible combination of breathtaking scenic beauty, revitalized riverfront; 13-mile paved Riverwalk scattered with attractions, parks, restaurants and riverboats; outdoor adventures, rich history, numerous accommodations, restaurants to please every palate, thriving arts scene, shopping and many annual events that provide plenty of year-round fun.
- Downtown is just the springboard for things to do in Chattanooga. The Chattanooga downtown attractions, hotels, restaurants, shopping venues and convention center are conveniently connected by a free, electric shuttle or you can try out the Bike Share program. And then downtown to atop Lookout Mountain – it’s only six miles!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -122020-23696
Posted December 22, 2020