Northern VA Dermatology Opportunity
Near Washington, DC
U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking exceptional BE/BC Dermatologists to join our premier dermatology practices in Dulles, Sterling and Centreville, Virginia!
Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country.
At U.S. Dermatology Partners, our physicians benefit from:
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Respected colleagues: Our physicians are respected by their peers and consistently receive peer-nominated best-of awards
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT, billing and collections, marketing, managed care and enrollment, compliance, and payor contracting.
Dulles the most affluent and fastest-growing county in the nation and has all the attractions and events of the Mall at their doorstep. Located in Fairfax County, Virginia, Centreville offers limitless historical attractions such as Manassas National Battlefield Park and Bull Run Regional Park. Situated between Southern Maryland and Northern Virginia along the Potomac River, Sterling is approximately 30 minutes north of Centreville in Loudoun County, Virginia.
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practice’s strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To be the best partners to its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on providing the highest level of patient-first care, and its team includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery.
Posted February 26, 2020