Primary Care Opportunity with Indian Health Service | Full-Time or Part-Time | Great Federal Benefits
Indian Health Service has Primary Care Opportunities(Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) in Arizona & Utah
- Full-Time or Part-Time (Job Share) Primary Care Physician
- The Fort Yuma Health Center is a new, state of the art facility, AAAHC accredited, Outpatient Clinic, serving about 5000 members from 2 tribal communities.
- The Fort Yuma Health Center provides adult primary care, Pediatrics, Dental, Behavioral Health, Optometry, Physical Therapy, and onsite Pharmacy, XR and Lab services.
- Great work-life balance, clinic hours Monday-Friday, 8-5pm
- 30-minute patient appointments, 12 patients scheduled in a full day
- Outpatient care only, no weekends, no call, all Federal holidays off
FORT DUCHESNE, UT:
- Ambulatory 40-hour facility
- Provide comprehensive public health services including general medical, surgical follow-up, pediatric, prenatal and postpartum care. Dental and optometry services are also available
- Great work-life balance, you can work 5 eight hour shifts or have the option for a 5/4/9 schedule (working 9 hour days and one day off every other week)
- 20 - 30-minute patient appointments
- No hospital rounding, no weekends, all Federal holidays off
- Osteopathic Manipulative skills are preferred but are not required
- PCMH structure, with support from a multidisciplinary team, including nurse care coordinators, pharmacists, diabetes educators, business support assistants, triage nurses
HOPI INDIAN RESERVATION, AZ:
- Opportunity to practice full-spectrum family medicine or specialized
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- Coordinate work with nurses, pharmacists, social workers, and other allied health professionals in the provision of a variety of health services.
- CME time and financial reimbursement
- Only 1 license/50 states needed at Federal Facilities
- Loan Repayment Program
- No Malpractice insurance needed while working at Federal Facilities
- Exceptional Federal Benefits & Federal Retirement plan
Posted September 21, 2020