Rheumatology Opportunities - Inpatient and Outpatient
Near Brodheadsville, PA
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Pocono
Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Positions are available either full-time in Brodheadsville, or full-time split between Palmer Township and Brodheadsville
- For 23 consecutive years, LVHN has been listed in U.S. News and World Report as one of the nation’s best hospitals. The LVHN Division of Rheumatology currently comprises 7 rheumatologists and a freestanding, fully-accredited rheumatology fellowship.
- Through its affiliation with The University of South Florida, physicians are eligible for academic appointment. The strength and size of the network promises a busy, comprehensive practice partnered with a desirable lifestyle.
- All of our campuses have easy access to the Department Chair, the network’s fleet of air ambulances, advanced technologies and a platform to develop and grow your professional career.
- A network champion for Rheumatology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
About Lehigh Valley Health Network
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is a large non-profit and multi-specialty health network in Eastern Pennsylvania! LVHN offers comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties across dozens of facilities including eight hospitals, the Lehigh Valley’s only children’s hospital, 2,005 primary care & specialty physicians, 23 outpatient health centers, 18 ExpressCARE locations, and community clinics. Additional services we provide include a Level 1 trauma center, a regional referral center for burns, the regions’ only Level 4 NICU, pharmacy, laboratory, imaging, home health, and hospice.
At LVHN, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America’s 100 Great Hospitals, we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our “A” rating by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report!
Posted March 15, 2021