Outpatient Urgent Care Opportunity in Suburban Pennsylvania
A clinic in Pennsylvania is seeking a Urgent Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Immediate Locums Shifts Available!
- Seeking physicians that can work 12-14 shifts a month
- Must commit to minimum of 6 shifts per month
- Schedule/Hours: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: none
- Volume: 36-48 patients per day | 3-4 patients per hour
- Patient Ages : newborn to 99 - Required to have recent pediatric experience and treat newborns and up
- Procedures: Suturing, splinting, casting is not done they use prefabricated splints, xrays, gym office exams and procedures
- Support Staff: NP's and MA's
- EMR/Charting: Docutap
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
- Tarentum offers residents and visitors a suburban feel and offering a great amount of options of bars, restaurants, and coffee shops.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -072020-22722
Posted August 5, 2020