Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity in a Lovely North Carolina City
A clinic in North Carolina is seeking a Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: There is some flexibility here. Ideally looking for someone to work Mondays and Wednesdays - plus two weekends a month (call only), but open to more days or different days - present with availability or speak to me and we can talk about your candidate
- Schedule/Hours : All shifts will be 24 hours of call with 4 hours in the office (either 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM or 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM) - weekend shifts are call only
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: 24 hour call on weekends, weekdays 24 hour call with 4 hours in clinic - minimum call back
- Volume: 15 patients per day max
- Patient Ages : Mostly adults, some adolescent
- Procedures: Patients may require colposcopy, hysteroscopy, "NovaSure" Uterine ablation. They also have an Icon Laser System and Mona Lisa touch. If provider is not comfortable with ANY of the above, please present with that information for the facility to evalutate
- Support Staff: 2 MD's, 2 Midwifes, midlevels and RN supprt staff
- EMR/Charting: Athena in clinic. If called into hospital, Epic
- Board Certification Requirements : Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Discover all Morrisville has to offer! From parks, shops, museums, and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23824
Posted January 16, 2021