Nurse Practitioner - Neurology
Huntington Beach, CA
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you!
As part of our continued growth; we have new opportunity for Full-time Nurse Practitioner – Neurology to join specialty team in Orange County.
- Region: Optum clinics based in designated region
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Consults, follow-up appointments and scheduled in office procedures
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Perform EMG’s, Botox injections, medication management
- Master’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program required.
- Unrestricted CA NP license
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Neurology required, managed care background a plus
- EMR Proficient
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage and tail policy, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, bonus potential.
Posted June 15, 2021