Highly Competitive Base Salary - State-of-the-Art Facility
Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiac Surgery
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Position
Long Beach, California
Join the regional pediatric destination for more than 84,000 children! This state-of-the-art facility is dedicated exclusively to the quality and compassionate care of kids and expectant mothers. Be a part of a team where patient and family centered care is the cornerstone of their philosophy.
- Employed opportunity with a highly competitive starting base salary!
- Monday through Friday schedule - no nights
- Extensive experience in first or second assisting in Pediatric Surgery is required
- Candidates with fellowship training in surgery are a plus!
- Full benefits include 401k plus employer contribution, health, life dental, vision, generous PTO - with malpractice and tail insurance provided
- California state license, DEA, ACLS, PALS, and BLC certification are required
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Voted one of the “Most Walkable Cities”, Long Beach is centrally located to Los Angeles and Orange County. Satisfy your inner urbanite at downtown Long Beach’s vibrant waterfront scene. From eclectic neighborhoods to sandy beaches, you’ll find Long Beach to be an urban waterfront playground!
- Experience the California lifestyle with over 300 days of sunshine and mild temperatures year round!
- Spot dolphins at play on your way to Catalina Island or enjoy performances while cruising the Naples canals.
- Live in any of the great beach communities in Los Angeles or Orange Counties - something for every family.
- Take a short drive to Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood or any of the many Southern California attractions.
- Conveniently located near The University of California, Cal State Long Beach, USC, UCLA, UC Irvine and more!
Job ID: NP/PA 6862989
Posted July 23, 2020