Grow Your Hospitalist Career with TeamHealth - Comprehensive Benefits Package and Paid Malpractice with Tail Coverage
Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
Further your career through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time hospitalist nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join on our established team at Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, located about 30 minutes south of Washington, D.C. This position offers a swing shift, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., with a desired block schedule and seven on/seven off model. Inpatient experience is required. New graduates are not being considered at this time.
Clinician will work in environment with intensivist coverage available 24/7. There is no responsibility in the ICU. No procedures are required. Enjoy quality incentives working in a facility with top in metrics within the Sentara system.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
- Comprehensive benefits package including tiered options for health, vision and dental coverage, long-term disability coverage, life insurance, 401K and more
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Stability of respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- 24/7 intensivist coverage available
- No procedures required
- Top in metrics within Sentara system
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted March 12, 2021