PRN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Wanted for Growing Company
Mindoula Health has an opportunity for a Rotating Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join our growing team!
At Mindoula Health we are transforming the practice of psychiatry by combining the systems-based and holistic framework of our clinical practice with our innovative approach to designing, implementing, and managing psychiatry services in a variety of treatment settings for a range of populations requiring psychiatric care.
We have eight locations throughout the greater Washington DC Metro Area!
- Southern Maryland Hospital Center in Clinton, MD
- Holy Cross Hospital in Germantown, MD
- Holy Cross Silver Spring in Silver Spring, MD
- Suburban Hospital in Bethesda, MD
- United Medical Center in Southeast Washington, DC
- CalvertHealth Hospital in Prince Frederick, MD
- St. Mary’s Hospital in Leonardtown, MD
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center in Salisbury, MD
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Serves as on-call and PRN Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for patients during their stay.
- Evaluate and treat patients within 2 hours if requested by the Emergency Department Physician or psychiatric social worker.
- Return phone calls from the Emergency Department and medical floors within 30 minutes.
- Perform initial assessments of patients admitted, round in-person on all inpatients, and perform all consultation requests to ER and medical floors.
- Place orders and perform medication reconciliation on all patients within 1 hour of admission.
- Submit charges and associated documentation to within 24 hours to allow for timely billing of professional fees.
- Be available for emergency department call 24 hours a day during the assigned on-call time.
- Opportunities to add additional weekday or weekend on-call coverage to schedule.
Posted September 18, 2020