Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity With Top Ranked University Hospitals Team
Near Cleveland, OH
Inpatient and outpatient
University Hospitals has an opportunity for a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our team.
- UH Harrington Heart & Vascular Institute, offers advanced, comprehensive care for cardiovascular conditions.
- Our expert care begins with routine heart screenings and continues through all levels of advanced treatment options and post-treatment follow-up.
- Board-certified or Board-eligible
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
- Excellent clinical and teaching skills
- Compensation is highly competitive, with productivity incentives available.
About University Hospitals:
Every day, for more than 150 years, the physicians of University Hospitals have renewed a promise to meet our patients’ health care needs. Our talented team is integral to our rich history of success and critical to our future in a dynamic environment. As stewards of the UH legacy for excellence in patient care, our physicians are guided by an unwavering commitment to our mission:
The University Hospitals Heath System includes 11 community hospitals throughout Northeast Ohio as well as the UH Cleveland Medical Center, adjacent to the campus of Case Western Reserve University in the University Circle neighborhood of Cleveland.
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.
Posted October 9, 2019