Emergency Medicine Physician - International Falls, Minnesota
International Falls, MN
Inpatient and outpatient
Acute Care, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join the emergency department team at Rainy Lake Medical Center in International Falls, Minnesota.
Acute Care, Inc. deeply values its partnership with all of the dedicated medical professionals that serve the patients at our partner hospitals. As the face of our organization, we offer you a rewarding career that ensures financial, educational, and clinical success. We welcome the opportunity to expand our partnership with new medical health providers and encourage you to choose ACI.
- Annual ED Volume: 9,053 patients
- Critical access hospital; Level IV trauma center
- Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a
- Max Shift Length: 48 hours
- EMR: CPSI (EPIC feb 2021)
- Certification Requirements: ACLS, PALS, & ATLS (or CALS)
Why Acute Care Inc.? Acute Care Inc. is expanding and offers a variety of practice locations throughout the Mid-west. Our flexible scheduling gives you, as a physician, the perfect work-life balance. Choose your schedule and work as little or as much as you'd like!
Up to a $25,000 sign-on bonus and a $3,000 physician referral bonus.
Practice opportunities in ND, NE, KS, IA, MN, WI, IL, ND, MO and OH.
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Free Education – Access to online CME’s and ACLS/PALS recertifications.
- License reimbursement – With opportunities throughout the country, we will help you obtain a license in any state that we provide coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package for physicians maintaining full-time hours
Please send me a current copy of your CV to begin the application process today! I welcome you to contact me with any questions you may have and to discuss our various opportunities further.
Posted January 5, 2021