Neuro-Oncologist | Spectrum Health West MI | Work in a Top-Ranked System, Live in a Top-Ranked City
Grand Rapids, MI
Inpatient and outpatient
Spectrum Health is looking to add a full-time, fellowship trained Neuro-Oncologist to our multi-disciplinary Brain & Spine Tumor Center. We offer highly specialized care for adult patients diagnosed with primary and metastatic tumors of the brain and spine in West Michigan and the surrounding regions. Our team provides the most advanced and innovative treatment options, including new, emerging and experimental therapies, using a coordinated, expedited and patient-centric care model.
About the Brain & Spine Tumor Center
- Specialists in neuro-oncology, fellowship-trained neurosurgery, neuropathology, neuroradiology, advanced practice provider, neuropsychology, and a dedicated nurse navigator.
- Collaboration with Spectrum Health's Research Department with tissue banking & Neuro Oncology Tumor Board, where our clinicians and pharmacists meet and utilize genomic sequencing data to determine individualized treatment plans.
- Focus on teaching residents & medical students through Michigan State University's College of Human Medicine.
- Fellowship trained in Neuro-Oncology (BC/BE)
- Neurology or Internal Medicine residency with appropriate fellowship training
Referrals are welcome, and all interest will be held in strict confidence.
As an employed physician within the Spectrum Health Medical Group, you can anticipate
- Competitive Compensation
- CME funds and professional membership support
- Paid Time Off
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional Liability Insurance
Posted December 22, 2020