Geriatrician / Physician Great Incentives
Near Duxbury, MA
Perfect Health ( a Concerto Care company) is an innovative geriatric home-based primary care company. We have a new full-time opportunity for a Physician within our Duxbury, MA (South Shore) Practice.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice. Or Board Certification pending is acceptable with the understanding that the candidate must become Board Certified within one year.
- Geriatric training and / or geriatric credentials highly desirable.
- Additional board certification in geriatric or palliative care preferred
- Active Medical License in the indicated State, or the ability to obtain one within 3 months of starting
- Ideally two or more years’ experience since completion of residency, including home visit experience
- We offer team members a unique professional opportunity designed so that you can help transform and revolutionize healthcare. At Perfect Health, Patient Liaisons:
- Are responsible for population health management of a panel of up to 600-750 patients as part of an integrated care team, using evidence-based medicine and decision support tools balanced with clinician judgment;
- Operate primarily in a global payment (capitated) environment instead of fee for service, so you can focus on outcomes not outputs;
- Are part of a culture of partnership with an interdisciplinary care team, where you are a leader in creating a new standard of care;
For more information, please submit your interest to us by including your resume and salary requirements
Posted June 16, 2021