General Surgery Opportunity in a Lovely Colorado City
A hospital in Colorado is seeking a General Surgery Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Full time, 4 days a week
- Schedule/Hours: Monday. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- 1 day OR (average 5 cases/day)
- 1 day Clinic (average 22-24 patients per day)
- 1 day Scopes (average 10-15 scopes/day)
- FRI is flex day (typically a combo day...1 case, some clinic, couple scopes, etc.)
- includes daily rounds on own patients (not on off day)
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Call 1:4 (average 25% of calls you're coming into hospital)
- Volume: See schedule and Hours
- Patient Ages: Teen and Up
- Procedures: Trauma Designation: Level IV - due to rural and agricultural area: hunting accidents, farm equip, hiking falls, axe/wood cutting, auto/motorcycle accidents
- Support Staff: GS perform 30% of total surgeries and share blocked OR with ORS, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, OTO, URO, OBG
- EMR/Charting: EMR: Athena (clinic) Scribes in clinic -- | Meditech6 (hospital)
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ATLS; BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Discover all Delta has to offer! Explore the beautiful parks, museums, appreciate the arts and entertainment, and more!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-24038
Posted February 12, 2021