Pediatric Urology Division Chief Opening with Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children’s Hospital Division of Pediatric Urology is seeking a Division Chief to lead one of the largest urology practices in the southwest.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Board certified in Urology
- Board certified in Pediatric Urology
- Previous leadership experience in running a division or program with the successful development of clinical education and/or research programs
- Academic and/or leadership accomplishments that would qualify the candidate for Associate Professor or higher level at most US medical schools
- Current Arizona license to practice medicine or the ability to obtain one prior to start date.
- The group includes five board certified physicians, two physician assistants and one nurse practitioner who manages the Enuresis center.
- We currently cover five satellite clinics. Our outpatient clinics offer ultrasound, Urodynamics and neonatal circumcisions.
- Robotic cases are done in an adult hospital with the state of the art Da Vinci.
- We serve a diverse patient population that require care for a wide spectrum of common complex urologic patients. We participate in specialized clinics like gender anomalies, stone, spina bifida and transition clinic.
- We are the pediatric urology teaching program for the residency in urology of the Mayo Clinic and urology residency of Creighton University.
- The division has been recognized by US News & World Report best Urology program the last eight years.
- Academic appointments are available from the University of Arizona, Mayo Clinic and Creighton University.
Phoenix Children's Hospital is Arizona’s only children’s hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals. Phoenix Children’s provides world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency and urgent care to children and families in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. Phoenix Children’s is poised for continued growth in quality patient care, research and medical education.
About Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children’s is one of the Nation’s largest pediatric health systems. It comprises Phoenix Children’s Hospital–Main Campus, Phoenix Children’s Hospital–East Valley at Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, four pediatric specialty and urgent care centers, 11 community pediatric practices, 20 outpatient clinics, two ambulatory surgery centers and six community-service-related outpatient clinics throughout the state of Arizona. The system has provided world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency and urgent care to children and families for more than 35 years. Phoenix Children’s Care Network includes more than 850 pediatric primary care providers and specialists who deliver care across more than 75 subspecialties.
Phoenix Children's provides world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency and urgent care to children and families in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, we provide care across more than 75 pediatric specialties. Every day our clinical, professional and support staff work collaboratively to deliver on our mission to provide hope, healing and the best health care for children and their families. They embrace the challenges of providing compassionate, high-quality, family-centered care to the most complex patients in the region.
Posted November 9, 2021