Eastern Idaho - 100 MIles from Yellowstone National Park
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Excellent Quality of Life Balance
Care for patients with an innovative approach designed to provide individualized treatment to mental health patients, empowering them to live their best lives. Work in collaboration with an experienced, compassionate team dedicated to creating an environment centered on hope for people with mental illness.
- 12-14 patient encounters per day, on average
- 7 On 7 Off Schedule
- Exceptional base salary + sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, and employer matching 401K
Live in a stunning resort town surrounded by dozens of scenic glacial lakes and mountain views, a short 1-hour flight from Salt Lake City. Keep a healthy lifestyle with four seasons of outdoor activities, without sacrificing metropolitan amenities.
- Walkable downtown with an excellent culinary scene
- Regional airport with non-stop service to major destinations
- 12 unique golf courses, hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails, and over 50 lakes within a 1-hour drive
- Best-in-the-state schools and safe neighborhoods
- Low cost of living compared to surrounding areas in the Northwest
Job ID: JN -072020-22630