Per Diem Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Near Panama City, FL
At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients on their home screens, in their homes, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
We are looking for enthusiastic Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to join our Men’s Health care delivery team. (Men’s Health training provided.) This role allows you to set your own part-time hours, delivering a combination of in-home initial visits and virtual follow-ups. You’ll develop individualized treatment plans to address overall wellness, men’s health, and testosterone replacement.
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) accredited program.
- Active, unrestricted DEA in the state of practice. Multiple advanced practice state licenses highly preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care.
- Current unrestricted NP or PA state license, and current state driver’s license.
- Access to reliable transportation to conduct patient visits required.
Posted July 13, 2021