Nurse Practitioner - PT - Lusk, WY
Near Lusk, WY
Inpatient and outpatient
Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Nurse Practitioner with Corizon Health at Wyoming Women's Center located in Lusk, Wyoming.
- Position is 20 hours; Two (2) 10 hour days, days are flexible; not weekends
- Respond to and initiate care in medical emergencies throughout the facility.
- Identify inmate / patient health problems and prescribe treatment under direction of a physician.
- Implement medical care utilizing therapeutic regimens approved by a Physician.
- Provide education to inmate / patient, healthcare and correctional staff.
- Document all healthcare contacts.
- Adhere to safety and security policies and participates in disaster drills. Follow security regulations for keys, sharps, and controlled medications.
- Delegate to and supervise other team members as appropriate.
- Adhere to Universal Precautions and other appropriate infection control practices
- Graduate of an accredited college/university nurse practitioner program with current certification.
- Accept new graduates.
- licensure in the state of Wyoming or able to obtain, license must be in good standing.
- CPR certification.
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
Posted October 15, 2020