600,000 Earning Potential with Full Benefits - Established Practice
Inpatient and outpatient
ENT Physician Opportunity
Phoenix, Arizona – Established Practice
$600,000+ Potential – Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Once in a life opportunity to practice in a setting that other ENT physicians dream about! Enjoy working with an organization that encourages their physicians to focus on OR work with minimal clinic responsibilities once you are established.
- High earning potential when fully established (incoming physician has a potential of well over $600,000 based on other physicians and the market)
- Focus on General Otolaryngology with the ability to develop your sub-specialty interests in Sinus Surgery, Facial Plastics, etc.
- Unique practice setting allows the physician to focus on work in the OR with minimal clinic responsibilities! Enjoy blocked OR time and a flexible schedule
- Light call responsibilities with colleagues available for backup/assistance
- The group has state-of-the-art facilities and equipment with EMR fully implemented throughout the clinic and hospitals
- Premier organization that has served sites throughout Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. Work in a premier location – Phoenix, AZ
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and 28 days of PTO annually (inclusive of CME) with CME allowance
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance provided
- Job Requirements: ENT Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The Phoenix metro area has it all – beautiful neighborhoods, high-end amenities, an amazing climate, and something for everyone no matter what stage of life! Phoenix is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States and it is easy to see why.
- Rapidly growing area – Phoenix is home to nearly 5 million people – people flock to Phoenix to take advantage of the low cost of living, robust job growth, thriving local economy, and the warm, sunny climate
- Live in any part of the Phoenix Valley including Downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Litchfield Park, Glendale, Tempe, and others – all are within close commute
- Family-friendly neighborhoods with excellent, A-rated public schools and additional private school options
- Outdoor lover’s paradise – mountains, lakes, rivers, and the desert terrain are all in your backyard
- Top tier golf courses, NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB professional teams, high-end shopping, fine dining, the arts – you will never be bored in the Phoenix Valley because it has it all!
- Phoenix is home to Sky Harbor International Airport – major hub so you can fly anywhere, anytime!
Job ID: OTO 6822388
Posted August 18, 2020