Cardiologist | Reliant Medical Group
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Cardiologist Physician to join our Cardiology team in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- Division includes 10 Cardiologists and 5 Advanced Practitioners
- Provide the latest diagnostic and treatment options to include stress testing, nuclear imaging, echocardiography, internal and external loop recording, percutaneous coronary intervention and structural heart disease interventions (TAVR, mitral valve clipping, ASD closure, Watchman device), all forms of permanent pace making and EP studies, and radiofrequency and cryo-ablation.
- Provide evaluations and treatment for ischemic heart disease, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, and preventative measures.
- We have a busy inpatient practice in a large, well-established, tertiary-care teaching hospital in Central Massachusetts, with active medical & surgical residency and fellowship programs (including general and interventional cardiology).
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place that allows you to practice at the top of your license
- State of the art Epic EMR system
- Student and Resident teaching; and Research opportunity available if desired
- 1 in 6-weekend call schedule
- We are seeking a board-certified/board-eligible cardiologist with interventional credentials. The position includes all aspects of invasive cardiology and PCI, with additional opportunities for complementary general and noninvasive cardiology.
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Minimum 1-3 years practice experience
Posted February 10, 2021