Private Practice - 75th Percentile Income Potential with Production Bonus
Inpatient and outpatient
Otolaryngology Physician Opportunity
Competitive Salary - 75% Earning Potential
We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Otolaryngologist physician to join a well-respected and well-established private practice located in desirable Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Competitive starting salary + production bonus
- Join 2 other ENTs in a busy practice
- Join a practice that has been established for 25+ years and has 100+ referring physicians
- See approximately 25 patients per day in the office
- Surgical Center on the same campus as the office – block time in the OR
- Minimal weekend call required – just 4 weekends a year!
- Allergy and Hearing Aid ancillary revenue streams present
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live, work, and play in Alpharetta, Georgia! A booming city of nearly 70,000 people just 30 minutes north of downtown Atlanta.
- Named one of "The Safest Cities in the US" by U.S. Reviews in 2019
- Named one of "The Best Places to Live in America" by Money in 2018
- Named "#1 Place Where Business is Thriving" by Entrepreneur in 2015
- Alpharetta is the 6th fastest growing city according to the US Census Bureau in 2013
- Over 6 million people live in the Atlanta metro – the city offers fine dining and shopping, world-class cultural events and a short driving distance to the mountains and beaches
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the busiest airport in the world, offering unlimited non-stop domestic and international flights
Job ID: OTO 11484219
Posted August 17, 2020