A hospital in Georgia is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: PRN dates needing coverage: June 7 @ Atlanta Plastics, 8 @ Midtown Urology, 11 @ Atlanta Plastics, 15, 16, 21, 22, 24, 25 & 30
- Schedule: Schedule is generally 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM or 3:00 PM; depends on location/types of cases
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No call; outpatient procedures only
- Volume: - depends on location. Plastics, urology and ortho surgery center see 3 or 4 cases/day; Pain management on Wednesdays sees 10+ cases as they are 15-20 minute cases
- Patient Ages: Adults; possibility of peds if covering sedation cases at pediatric dental practice
- Procedures: IV sedation
- Cases: Outpatient elective centers needing IV sedation for:
- Ortho and ortho spine (pain management on Wednesdays)
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Specific Plastics cases:
- abdominoplasty, lipo arms/back, waist, fat transfer, lipo (2 cases prefer ANES)
- Support Staff: Solo; must be comfortable with their own cases.
- EMR/Charting: Paper
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing;
- No call required;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -032017-7909