Family Practice Opportunity in a Lovely Colorado City
A clinic in Colorado is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job :
- Coverage Needed: March 1 or earlier- ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: 4 10 hour shifts or 5 8hr shifts- up to the physician
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No Call
- Volume: ~15- up to Physician and their practice style
- Patient Ages : All ages- mostly adults
- Procedures: Occasional suturing, occasional splinting (can refer out) mountain biking and hiking accidents- maybe some removal of foreign objects
- Support Staff : 2 other physicians on staff, 2 NP's + full office staff
- EMR/Charting: Allscripts
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Anyone can have fun in Fruita, no matter what you like to do! With so many places to play, explore, eat, shop, drink and more, you are sure to find a favorite spot.
- Hike among red sandstone canyons and towering natural monuments in a landscape unique to Colorado.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -122020-23700
Posted December 22, 2020