Highly Established Referral Base in Collaboration with the Nationally Leading Barnes-Jewish Hospital
Near Saint Louis, MO
BJC Medical Group at the Highlands is seeking a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our growing practice!
- Base compensation starting at $230,000, more with experience
- Aggressive compensation model
- $100,000 in student loan reimbursement
- Training stipend for the remainder of residency or fellowship
- Excellent benefits offering to include health, life, dental, CME allowance, and generous time off
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Retirement savings vehicles including 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation and pension (defined benefit) plan
- Relocation assistance
About BJC Medical Group:
We are based in St. Louis, MO, and serve our region through our 13 community hospitals and service organizations. Through our partners at Washington University and their stellar training programs, we offer our patients access to the some of the finest sub-specialty care in the world, while maintaining our community focus. BJC Medical Group is made up of more than 600 providers across more than 120 clinics across a full spectrum of specialty care ranging from Family Medicine to advanced Cardiac Care. We are a physician-led organization and live our mission every day. We hope you will consider joining us. “The World's Best Medicine Begins with You.”
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
Posted October 16, 2020