Full-time Anesthetist Opening 1 hour from Atlanta
Seeking a Full-time Anesthetist for Floyd Medical Center. Floyd Medical Center is a 304-bed not-for-proﬁt community hospital located in Rome, GA. The Floyd System has grown into the largest employer in Floyd County with over 2,000 employees. The Floyd System includes the Floyd Behavioral Health Center, Floyd Center for Diabetes, 21 Primary Care oﬃces, 5 Urgent Care centers, as well as Floyd Center for Women’s Health and a variety of Outpatient services. ASC is attached and located at the opposite side of the hospital.Rome, Georgia is located in the foothills of the Appalachian and Blue Ridge Mountains near the Alabama and Tennessee borders. It is only an hour and a half from Atlanta, and is home to Berry College and Shorter University.Full-time role (W-2), with full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K, CME reimbursement, stock options, etc.Please call or email Erica Anderson for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Total ANES Volume: 14, 874 (Including OB)
- Operating Rooms: 20 (14 Main, 6 ASC), 2 GI, 2 C-Section
- Practice Size: 7 Physicians; 24 Anesthetists
- Cases Include: GI, Orthopedics, General Surgery, GYN, OB
- Additional Cases: ENT, Urology, Vascular, Neuro, Ophthalmology, Healthy PEDS, Plastics, and Imaging (no hearts)
- Lag schedule with call (call every 5th night)
- Always get the day off after being on call.
Posted December 29, 2020