Pediatrician to Join a Well-Established Practice
Community Howard Regional Health
Community Health Network
Inpatient and outpatient
Community Howard Regional Health seeks an enthusiastic BE/BC Pediatrician to join an established, collegial practice in Kokomo, Indiana. Located on the campus of Community Howard Regional Hospital, it offers convenient access to both the hospital and many ancillary services. Ideal candidates will have a passion for caring for children and adolescents, possess excellent communication skills, and desire to work as part of a team.
This opportunity offers:
- Well-established practice of 7 highly-experienced providers (5 physicians/2 pediatric nurse practitioners) with a continuously growing patient panel
- High volume of newborns and sports medicine patients
- Competitive salary and benefits package, as well as generous incentives
- Opportunity to practice both outpatient and inpatient medicine (1:6 rotation as pediatric hospitalist)
Facility & Network Highlights:
- Tertiary care center for growing ten-hospital network
- Physician-led organization that promotes and supports physician leadership
- Fully-integrated EMR system (EPIC)
- Multi-disciplinary physician group of 1000+ providers
- One of the largest primary care networks in the state
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Pediatrics and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
About Community Health Network
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Indianapolis-based Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them—in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. As a non-profit health system with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana, Community’s full continuum of care integrates hundreds of physicians, specialty and acute care hospitals, surgery centers, home care services, MedChecks, behavioral health and employer health services.
Posted February 24, 2020