OBGYN Hospitalist - West Palm Beach, FL
West Palm Beach, FL
Good Samaritan Medical Center
MedNax Services Inc.
Florida - More Than a Vacation, It's Home
Mednax is seeking to add an OB/GYN Hospitalist Samaritan Medical Center in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Over 350 babies annually are delivered at Good Samaritan by our OBGYN team in partnership with the local obstetricians
- Supported by a Level-II NICU with board certified neonatologists available 24 hours a day
- VIP suites epitomize the Palm Beach experience with a luxury renovation and designer accessories by Lilly Pulitzer
- 24/7 in-house coverage with 12 and 24 hour shift options
- Responsibilities include evaluation and emergency management of patients in the OB-ED and L&D, attending deliveries, assisting in the care of the patients of community OBs, and assisting in surgical procedures
- Leadership opportunity available
- The ideal candidate will have a Florida medical license
About our company:
In the past 40 years, Pediatrix Medical Group has successfully grown from a single specialty practice to a national medical group dedicated to women's and children's services. Today our MFM and OB/GYN hospitalist program is the largest in the nation, with 205 MFM specialists and 225 OB/GYN hospitalists providing care in more than 300 hospitals across 20 states.
About the hospital:
Good Samaritan Medical Center is a member of one of the leading health systems in the nation, Tenet Health. Founded over 50 years ago, Tenet boasts 65 hospitals and 450 outpatient centers spread across the country, each tailored to meet the needs of their individual communities. Good Samaritan is located on the shores of Lake Worth across from the celebrated island of Palm Beach. As the recipient of multiple awards over the last several years in labor and delivery, they are proud to be recognized by their community for superior performance.
Posted June 29, 2021