Envision - Radiology and Women & Children’s
Work Only 6 Days a Month as an OBGYN Hospitalist
$50K Start Date Bonus for OB/GYN Physicians with Our Physician-Led Hospitalist Program in Louisville, KY!
Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced OB/GYN Physician for our OBGYN Hospitalist team at Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital in Louisville, KY. This physician-led hospital group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care and providing an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education. Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital is a full-service, 373-bed community hospital offering inpatient and outpatient medical/surgical care, full diagnostic services and 24-hour emergency care for men, women and children.
- $50,000 Start Date Bonus!
- Work/Life balance with only (6) 24-hour shifts per month
- Relocation Bonus available, as well
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, parental leave, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Substantial Business Expense Reimbursement Account for CME, professional dues, etc.
- Envision can acquire necessary licenses, if needed
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
- Full-time, part-time, per diem available at competitive rate affording flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Annual deliveries: 5,000
- 44-bed Level III neonatal intensive care unit
- Strong sub-specialty support including MFM, anesthesia, neonatology, GYN/ONC and URO/GYN
- No additional call coverage required
- The hospital offers general and high-risk obstetric and gynecologic care, as well as a surgical unit with private rooms and specialized nursing care just for women
- Delivery room
- Full-spectrum OBGYN Hospitalist work
Louisville, KY is known for its big-city action with small-town charm. Situated on the banks of the Ohio River, downtown Louisville offers an urban feel with something for everyone from established restaurants and shops, the original Whiskey Row, to the West Main District consisting of nearly 10 walkable attractions, like the Frazier History Museum, Kentucky Science Center and the Muhammad Ali Center. Louisville is home of the Kentucky Derby, Louisville Bats, the University of Louisville Cardinals, and the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory. It hosts many annual cultural events and festivals such as the two-week long Kentucky Derby Festival, The Great Steamboat Race and many others. For outdoor enthusiasts, Louisville is filled with hiking trails, forests, creeks and preserves. The University of Louisville offers undergraduate degrees in over 50 fields of study, master’s degrees in over 75 areas, and doctoral degrees in over 35 disciplines. The university also is accredited to grant professional degrees in medicine, dentistry, and law. The region is served by three major interstate highways and international airport located just five miles from downtown Louisville.
$145.00 Per Hour + Bonuses
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted February 1, 2024