General Cardiology - Join a Growing Heart & Vascular Program in Pennsylvania
Evangelical Community Hospital is seeking a full time Medical Cardiologist (Non-Invasive) to join an expanding Heart and Vascular Program which is currently comprised of (2) Interventional Cardiologists, (2) Vascular Surgeons, (2) General Cardiologists, and (2) Cardiology PA-Cs. The Heart and Vascular group is a balanced, quality practice that is expanding due to high patient/physician preference and community support.
About the Role:
- Two full service Cath Labs, ICU with Intensivist support and a nearby tertiary center, and eight new state of the art OR suites. No Cardiothoracic Surgery available on site but services are available through tertiary partners.
- Cath Lab staff includes two Interventional Cardiologists, seven Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialists (RCIS) and five Registered Nurses.
- Equipment includes GE Innova 3100 and 4100, Mac-Lab monitoring system, Angio-Jet Ultra, FFR, IVUS, ACIST, IABP, temp pacemakers, and loop recorder.
- Services not available in the Cath Lab due to accreditation guidelines and PA Department of Health Regulations include roto-blade procedures and cutting balloons used outside of a stent.
- Growth expectations include increasing all volumes in the following areas: heart catheterization and PCI’s, new consultations and office visits, echocardiography, stress testing, cardiac rehabilitation, and inpatient consultations.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, Extended Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401k retirement plan and an additional elective deferral plan
- Generous annual allocation for CME, includes allotted hours for continued education, dues and subscriptions
Posted June 8, 2021