Physician Assistant Wurtsboro New York
Schedule: 30 hours a week. Tuesday - Thursday 9:30am to 6:30pm and Friday 8:00am to 3:00pm. Closed Mondays. No weekends or holidays!
- Master’s Degree level graduate of a Nurse Practitioner program OR Physician Assistant program from an accredited college/university.
- At least two years of primary care practice experience required
- Experience with pediatrics required
- Phlebotomy experience, may be required at times
- A practice based on quality of care and not productivity
- Commercially insured patient base
- Outpatient only with preventative medicine focus
- Work-life balance/realistic patient panel size of up to 10 patients per day
- Average 40 minute patient appointment times
- Make a difference in the lives of the patients who are challenged to be engaged and responsible for their own care.
- Collegial environment
- The Village of Wurtsboro remains the heart of the Town of Mamakating
- Home to many small shops and restaurants
- The Village's environmental stewardship is a priority with their scenic parks, preserves, and hiking trails
Additional Company Information We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Posted May 19, 2022