Physician, Promise Medical Clinic (Blue Shield of California)
Near Palmdale, CA
In this role, you will:
- Provide high-quality and ethical patient care to members within scope of practice and skill that follow evidence-based practice. Patient cases include moderate to complex care, under minimal clinical supervision of a physician.
- Help and support to physicians and other medical providers in assessing, planning, and providing patient care.
- Assess physical and psychosocial health status of through collection of health data.
- Identifies problems based upon interpretation of findings and evaluates need for immediate intervention, consultation, and referral to other health team members.
- Participates in the formulation of policies, procedures, and protocols for the management of health problems.
- Works collaboratively with Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and other members of the team to formulate treatment plans.
- May direct the work of other individual contributors and/or act as cross functional team lead.
- Completes all chart notes and patient related documentation in the allotted timeframe required, reports accurately. Utilizes HEDIS to measure, understand and close gaps in patient care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
Your Knowledge and Experience
- Requires at least 3 years of prior relevant post-graduate experience.
- Requires an active license to practice medicine in the state of California
- Requires an M.D. or D.O. Medical Degree
- Requires an Active Board Certification or Board-eligibility or participation in MOC (Maintenance of Certification) program for practicing specialty. (Exceptions at the discretion of Medical Director)
- Requires Compliance with CME requirements of State Licensure and Contracted entities
Posted June 29, 2022