A clinic in Indiana is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off - ongoing
- May 3rd - May 16th
- June 1st - June 14th
- Schedule: 5:00 AM - 5:00 AM with both weekends on call for the assignment
- May 3rd - May 16th & June 1st - June 14th are the first 2 sets of dates, after that they are flexible on dates as they can plan out.
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: 2 weekends per month (on weekends working)
- Volume: 10 outpatient - 5-8 inpatient per day
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adult
- Procedures: Assist in Surgery, Write Prescriptions, Rounding, Order Tests, Pre-Op Physical Exams, Suture Removal, Vein Harvesting
- Cases: Rounding in the hospital (CTS patients) followed by time in the OR. See below for specifics
- Support Staff: Typical office support
- EMR/Charting: Office: NextGen, MHIN-PCO, Hospital: Cerner
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; CSR; DEA
- Easy call schedule; Fast credentialing; Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -122020-23641