Director of Clinical Operations - Fluent in Russian
New York, NY
ConcertoCare is a healthcare company focused on providing truly excellent care for people with complex health needs. We are in search for a Director of Clinical Operations who will function as part of the Concerto Care management team to support safe and efficient care in the clinical practices through a variety of clinical staff management responsibilities.
Under general supervision of the VP, Clinical Operations and Innovation, functions as part of the Geriatric Primary Care management team to support safe and efficient care in the clinical practices through a variety of clinical staff management responsibilities.
- Assists with interviewing, hiring, orienting and training of Care Management RNs and SW and Nurse Practitioners. Serves as a preceptor and mentor for newly hired Care Managers and Nurse Practitioners.
- Conducts performance evaluation for the Care Managers and assists in establishing and measuring clinical competency for all team members.
- Collaborates with the site medical director and management to execute on all operational and utilization management needs for the patients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters Prepared and Certified Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant- Registration and Licensure Required
- Geriatric Practice Experience
- House Calls Experience
- LTSS Experience
- Program Implementation Experience
- Health Systems Experience (ACO, MA, Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurers)
- Professional Staff Management Experience
- Fluent in Russian
We offer a competitive salary, great health and wellness benefits, 401k, and generous paid time off.
For more information, please submit your interest to us by including your resume and salary requirements.
Thank you for your consideration, and we’re excited to change the future of healthcare!
Posted June 16, 2021