Tertiary Care Facility - Non-Invasive Cardiology with Rochester Regional Health
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
You are the future of patient-focused Non-Invasive Cardiology. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- A 50/50 inpatient/outpatient practice + dedicated testing time
STATUS: Full Time, Perm
LOCATION: Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic (262 beds)
- Award Winning Sands-Constellation Heart Institute recognized 9 times as National Top 100 Hospital by Thomas Reuters
- We have over 40 cardiologists covering 2 main hospitals + several small community hospitals and a network of regional offices
- Full range of cardiac services including cath/PCI, EP, CT surgery, structural heart program, women’s heart program, cardiac rehab, advanced imaging, and heart failure/LVAD program
- Built-in referral network with 5 hospitals and 160+ outpatient locations.
- Join Rochester General's 15-doc team and build up your own patient panel with our marketing department by your side
- Clinical research opportunities available at both locations
- Academic and teaching opportunities available within our Cardiology fellowship program and 2 internal medicine residency programs
Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic is a 262-bed DNV-accredited community hospital and nursing home located in the Village of Clifton Springs, New York in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Ontario County. It is approximately 35 miles southeast of Rochester and is conveniently located right off of Route 96.
Clifton Springs is committed to providing unsurpassed quality and personalized care to its patients and families. As an affiliate of Rochester Regional Health, Clifton Springs service lines are integrated to provide the same exceptional standards of care.
- Salary guarantee
- Fully covered malpractice + tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Fully covered relocation services!
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted December 17, 2021