Senior Medical Director, Cancer Guidance Program and Specialty Pharmacy - Telecommute
- Serve as a subject matter expert in evidence-based guidelines – especially those produced by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) – and help ensure all clinically relevant policies and processes are informed by the best available evidence
- Lead a team of physicians responsible for performing utilization review determinations for medical and radiation oncology and specialty pharmaceutical treatments, as well as support case and disease management teams to achieve optimal clinical outcomes
- Perform quality audits on utilization review determinations, identify improvement opportunities and develop/implement process changes
- Work closely with product and clinical operations on work force management models and staffing needs
- Engage & collaborate with treating providers telephonically. This will include discussion of evidence-based guidelines, opportunities to close clinical quality / service gaps, and care plan changes that can impact ...For complete description tap [HERE]
Colorado Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $293,200 to $324,800 (add additional reference for sales and physicians). Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Posted June 2, 2021