80th Percentile Income Potential - Signing and Relocation - Practice in the Heart of New Orleans
Employed Family Medicine Opportunity in New Orleans
Income Potential 80th Percentile
Signing & Relocation Bonuses
One of the South's Premier Health Systems (5 Hospitals, 2,226 Physicians) is expanding its Family Medicine department. This Family Medicine group was founded 28 years ago and is in “Growth Mode” and looking to add 2 new providers. Recruitment is due to the fact the community loves our practice and want to be seen by our providers, which has led to a rapidly increasing lead- time. We don’t want to have to turn our patients away.
- Salary + production + a Quality based bonus that can add up to 10% of base salary for timely charting and favorable patient reviews equal - Great Compensation
- Our model allows for high incomes, and our staff does 90% of the “Non-patient care” work for you!
- Our physicians show up and practice medicine, we will handle the rest for you.
- A full complement of benefits: Malpractice, medical, dental, life, long term disability, retirement, health club membership, credit union, and free covered parking are just a part of what attracts providers to join us.
- You will be joining a Physician Services Group consisting of approximately 75 physicians.
- You will be joining 19 other Family Medicine providers, in a 29 years old Family Medicine group. We have 3 clinic locations that are expanding all of which have enough business to add at a minimum 1 possibly 2 new providers.
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Describing the culture of this diverse city isn’t easy. We have right at 400K in our city limits and over 700K in the metro area. We are a mix of people who value family, love of amazing food, and incredible music. We are a big city, make no mistake about that, but we find life seems to slow down a little so we can savor life instead of race through it. Clinics are located in one of the most desirable suburbs of New Orleans. “Just close enough to enjoy all the city has to offer, but just far enough outside you don’t have the traffic of the big city.” **
- World-famous restaurants and entertainment are found around every corner of this historical city.
- State-of-the-Art Medicine, winning Professional Sports Teams, Major/Division 1 University Programs that offer world-class education, these are just a few reasons people love it here.
- Easy access to an International Airport
Job ID: FP 9373316
Posted June 18, 2020