Lead in Omaha - Comprehensive Benefits Package Available
CHI Health Lakeside
Inpatient and outpatient
Advance your career in leadership with our outstanding opportunity for a facility medical director CHI Health Lakeside Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska.
This beautiful ED consists of 18 beds and the department sees an annual census of 19,000. There are 26 hours of physician coverage as well as 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. The EMR that is used is EPIC and the admittance rate is 21% with a door-to-doc time averaging 20 minutes. The average patients seen per hour is 1.8 and all beds are equipped with bedside ultrasound. We ask that all clinicians be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent stipend and hourly rate
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted September 3, 2020