Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - Outpatient
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
We are actively looking to hire a talented Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist within our new Carmel, IN clinic, who is passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $361,000 - $406,000/year, no cap.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible Psychiatrists).
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels (optional).
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in the state of Indiana, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management and psychotherapy.
- Experienced in working with children & adolescents or across the lifespan.
- Must reside within commutable distance of local clinic.
Posted July 18, 2022