Spanish-fluent Family Medicine Physician | Optum | 2020 Grads Welcome
Santa Ana, CA
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
• Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
• A robust healthcare system: After Hours, multi-specialty clinics, ambulatory surgery clinic and four contracted hospitals within Orange County.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
• Dedicated support: A skilled admin /clinical team that consists of two Medical Assistants per provider, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
• A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
• Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no evenings, weekends or call schedule. Focus on valued based patient care with average of 18-20 patients per day; 40 minutes for new consults and 20 minutes for follow up appointment schedule.
• Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
• Community based: Clinic is conveniently located in the heart of North Orange County with easy freeway access to Los Angeles and San Diego. Orange County is known for surf and sand region with year round warm temperature and sunny climate. Orange County provides top rated planned housing and school districts with nearby coastal living communities.
• An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
• Unrestricted CA State Medical License
• Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
• ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Family Medicine
• Fluent in Spanish required
• Minimum 1-3 year’s experience preferred
•Excellent patient care and communication skills
•Ability to work in fast pace setting; time management skills
Posted August 6, 2020