UNC Health Wayne - BC/BE Psychiatrist needed in Goldsboro, NC
Wayne UNC Health Care
UNC Health Care System
UNCPN Psychiatry at Goldsboro is a thriving Outpatient Adult Psychiatry clinic that was started in 2009 and we are looking to add a passionate provider to join our well-established psychiatric outpatient practice with UNC Physicians Network in Goldsboro, NC.
At UNCPN Psychiatry at Goldsboro our team values building trust with our patients so we can be a partner in their care. Our providers help manage psychological and physical symptoms to better balance the quality of life for all our patients.
Goldsboro is located one hour east of Raleigh, the vibrant state capital, and 90 minutes from the NC coast. It would be an easy commute from Raleigh so, you can work with us and live in Raleigh, Goldsboro or in between.
- Caring for Adult Psychiatrist needs
- Practice has highly proficient APP and Physicians
- Outpatient and telehealth visits
- No weekends and no holidays
- Flexible schedule options
- Every other week call to cover ED and consults
- Positive culture in a physician led organization and large health care system
- EMR - EPIC
- Competitive salary plus incentives (Productivity driven)
- Generous benefit plan including CME Allowance, Health & Life Insurance, Retirement.
- Sign On bonus and Relocation
- 403B and 457 retirement savings program with partial employee match
- CME allowance with CME days off and PTO
Posted March 3, 2021