North/East Tampa Primary Care | Optum | Enjoy Professional Balance
We’re passionate about patients. We’re leading the state of Florida towards better healthcare practices. And we’re looking for amazing doctors like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
- Dedicated support: Get a large support staff per provider in the clinic.
- A robust healthcare system: We have 130 primary care and 40 urgent care locations throughout Florida.
- A nationwide family: You’ll have the full strength of Optum behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over 39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
- A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between physician leaders.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no night or weekend office hours, no hospital call, and limited phone call. Ample admin time in the morning and afternoon. Reasonable patient load with 40/20 appointment model.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
- A stunning hometown: Tampa Bay is a vibrant area with diverse cultures and rich history. You can enjoy professional sporting events, white sand beaches, numerous water sports, and a fantastic restaurant scene.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary with bonuses based on quality outcomes, paid time off/holidays, medical/dental/life insurance plans, paid malpractice insurance with tail, and other excellent benefits.
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current FL state license and DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Managed care experience a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
Posted August 6, 2020