Developmental/Adolescent Pediatrics needed for Telemedicine Platform
UpScriptHealth is the leading provider of telehealth services for pharmaceutical partners offering medications direct-to-consumer leading to better access and lower cost. HCPs in our network, diagnose, treat and prescribe for dozens of conditions.
We are launching a new telehealth program for Central Precocious Puberty (CPP) and looking to recruit HCPs familiar with condition who can assist parents in setting expectations, assist in scheduling follow-up visit with local specialist.
- Familiar with treating patients with CPP
- Friendly and compassionate providers dedicated to providing quality care
- Reliable providers who can set dedicated hours to conduct counseling visits with parents of patients.
- Set and manage your own schedule (no minimum or maximum hours)
- Patients will schedule visits based on your availability
- Login to our secure web-based Prescriber Portal to conduct audio or video visits
Reach out directly to Maria Flansbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org 480 707 4538 to set up an introductory call.
Posted June 8, 2021