Nurse Practitioner, House Calls
Near Portland, OR
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them.
At Landmark, our interdisciplinary teams collaboratively manage our complex patient panels. These teams are led by Physicians and Nurse Practitioners with supporting care provided by RN Nurse Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Behavioral Health and other employed team members.
As a Provider, you will manage a small panel of high-complexity patients in partnership with an RN Nurse Care Manager. We value quality over quantity; at Landmark you will be able to invest more time in your patient visits than you are normally able to spare in a traditional fee-for-service model. Our home visits typically last 30 minutes to an hour, which grants you time to complete medication management, disease education, and collaborate with your extended Landmark team or with community clinicians.
- Perform comprehensive initial assessments for newly enrolled patients
- Manage patient care on a longitudinal basis, delivering proactive care to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations
- Diagnose, prescribe and treat patients, consistent with standard of care
- Partner with the patient’s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care
- Participate in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient support after-hours
- Efficient and thorough charting is key to this role
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) accredited program
- National Certification
- 2+ years of clinical NP experience preferred
Posted January 29, 2021