Join the Nation’s First and Largest Operator of Neighborhood Hospitals - Flexible Telehealth Opportunity
Emerus, the nation’s 1st and largest operator of neighborhood hospitals, provides physicians with the opportunity to become a part of a company that is focused on the complete patient experience.
We currently have opportunities for hospitalists to join our in-patient telemedicine team.
About the Opportunity
- Part time - a minimum of 4 Swing Shifts from home per month
- 12p CST - 3a CST (maximum 12 hrs per shift)
- OnCall Stipend, $750-1500 if activated to work (minimum 4 hours per shift)
- Value patient communication above all else
- Enjoy technology and be tech-savvy
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- 2 years experience as a Hospitalist
- Licensure in at least one of our home states
- Employed with Full Benefits or as an Independent Contractor
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Telemedicine Specialty Support
- As one of the few health care providers with a national footprint, Emerus has built the model of the future by delivering efficient, high quality, value-based health care.
- We offer a wide range of career opportunities in family-friendly communities throughout Texas, Nevada, Oklahoma and Pittsburgh.
- Multiple time Winner of the Press Ganey "Guardian of Excellence" Award since 2013-2019 and "Pinnacle of Excellence" Award 2017 for Inpatient Experience
- If you value great patient care as is it's own reward and a more rewarding practice is what you seek then Emerus has an opportunity fit for you.
Posted March 16, 2020