Primary Care Opportunities with Indian Health Services | Great Federal Benefits
Inpatient and outpatient
Positions are located within the Oklahoma Area Indian Health Service, which there may not be immediate vacancies at all duty locations. The incumbent provides consultative and/or direct medical services within their specialized areas to inpatients and/or outpatients health centers or hospitals. This position reports to the Clinical Director of the facility.
- Serves as a Physician by performing diagnosis and treatment of patients commensurate within his/her specialty training, education, and experience.
- Provides direct medical services including diagnostic, preventive and therapeutic services within the specialty.
- Ensures appropriate medical records are maintained and updated.
- Communicates effectively with patients and families with multiple health problems and of different background
Opportunities in the following Oklahoma locations: Carnegie, Clinton, Claremore, Anadarko, Lawton, Pawnee, and Wewoka.
Benefits of Working with Us: As a new or existing federal employee, you and your family may have access to a range of benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Posted October 9, 2020